Historic Home on 429 Acres
rich in history. Its well-kept stock barn, smokehouse, wood shop and tractor
shed surround the 1875 farmhouse with Indian Camp Branch flowing gently at its
The county road runs down the middle of the 429-acre
property with no neighbors in sight. There is frontage on Woolard Road for 1.3
miles and Hay Hollow Road for 1900' without touching another residence. The
property also includes 960' on pristine Leiper's Creek.
With its sanctuary type setting, this farm is home to many
types of wildlife and is ideal for horses and cattle. Barn swallows arrive in
April and keep the mosquitoes down until they leave in August.
Hardwood ridges and pastured valleys create a vast hollow
with dozens of springs flowing even in the driest of weather. There are two
tenant homes on the property and including the farmhouse, they are completely
spring fed with full access to city water.