Custom Home on Duck River
Situated at the end of a gravel road on a point over Duck River sits this great custom home on around 2.7 acres. The simple but intuitive layout, aesthetics, and vibes of the house are notable, because they mesh so well with the river frontage. The current owners took a bluff property with elevated views of Duck River and conquered it with a boardwalk leading down the sharp embankment to a steel/concrete staircase ending at the waters edge, giving this country homestead in the shade a unique access point to relax by the water, launch kayaks, or dock boats. This would make a really cool getaway for a family, a permanent home, or a place to retire. Located about 10 minutes from I-40.
- On the Duck River.
- Huge windows overlooking the river bring the outside into the interior living spaces offering perfectly framed views of the stream and forest
- The home offers 3 large bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Unfinished basement. The basement has its own exit and is the perfect place to store kayaks, canoes and all your gear
- Excellent access to the river via a concrete and steel walkway
- Perfect family enjoyment retreat near Nashville ready to use today